I have 2 remotes and a Wii, but I'm not sure my parents will let me bring my Wii :O Let me know if nobody else can bring them, and I will. In terms of games, I have super smash bros and mario kart.
I have a WII system, two remotes and two nunchucks (I'm not going to be in town for the dance though so if you need to borrow mine let me know beforehand)
I have 2 remotes and a Wii, but I'm not sure my parents will let me bring my Wii :O
ReplyDeleteLet me know if nobody else can bring them, and I will.
In terms of games, I have super smash bros and mario kart.
I have Just Dance 4!
ReplyDeleteI have 2 more remotes.
ReplyDeleteI have Wii Play
ReplyDeleteI have a Wii that I can bring! I also have 3 controllers and 2 nunchucks.
ReplyDeleteI have just dance 3!
ReplyDeleteI believe I have Dance Dance Revolution.
ReplyDeleteI have a WII system, two remotes and two nunchucks (I'm not going to be in town for the dance though so if you need to borrow mine let me know beforehand)
ReplyDeleteI can bring my Wii if necessary, and I also have 2 remotes and 2 nunchucks!
ReplyDeleteI have a Wii system, 2 remotes, and 2 nunchucks as well!
ReplyDeleteSORRY GUYS! I can't bring the Wii console, but I would gladly bring the remotes and nunchucks if you want me to!
ReplyDelete